sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2007

May I take your order?

Ceci: Michelle, What would you like to eat today? Michelle: I really want to eat healthy food. Ceci: So do I. I don’t want any fast food today. Michelle: Yeah! Neither do I. Ceci: So… Let’s go to the restaurant on the corner. Michelle: Let’s go to eat ! I’m really hungry, Michelle: What this on the menu? Ceci: it’s a Spanish omelet. Michelle: What’s Spanish omelet? Ceci: It’s made with eggs and potatoes. Would you like some? Michelle: Yes. Of course. It sounds delicious! Ceci: And what about a pizza? Michelle: No thanks. I would like some salad.
Waiter.: Good afternoon. May I take your order? Ceci: Yes, we’ll have the Spanish omelet, a salad an French fries. Waiter: what kind of dressing do you want on your salad. French, Italian or Vinaigrette? Michelle: Vinaigrette, please. Waiter: And would you like something to drink? Ceci: Yes, I’d lime to have a soda. And you Michelle? Michelle: I’d like to have iced tea, please. Waiter: What kind of soda would you like? Ceci: I’ll have a coca cola. Waiter: Would you like anything else? Ceci: That will be all, thanks!

No hay comentarios: