sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2007

How did you get started to use Internet?

This is a very good question.... How I did get started to use Internet?.. let me think.. I guess it was because my sister, I have 4 sisters older than me so! my last sister likes coputer a lot so she teach me all I know now, one day like 10 years ago, she show me that in the screen of the computar was a little world named Internet Explorer, with that I can search for everything I wanted, later she opened me an email in Hotmail I was so exciting because I was going to speak with people in different countries, however I don't knew enyone in that time with email..jjaja.. But later I make somre friends.. and a very good friend of mine send me to an email, and he tell me that created a count of messenger, with that we can talk with instanting messages.. Since then I use the internet for everthing its very useful... it's the best invention, I love it.
Michelle Morales

No hay comentarios: