sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2007

Health Problems

Name of the medicine: Magic Wish Ale: Hi, Michelle. Can I join you? Michelle: Yes, of course. What is that in your tray? It smells really awful. Ale: eggs with cheese. Michelle: Yuck! I hate cheese. Ale: Well, I think it tastes delicious. Why don’t you try some? Michelle: No thanks!!, I’ve just has butter on toast. Could you pass me the sugar? Ale: Sure. Hello Ceci!. What’s the matter? Ceci: I feel terrible. Ale: And you look pretty terrible too! Ceci: Thanks! I haven’t had any sleep and I’ve just been sick. Michelle: Oh dear!, Shall I get you a glass of water? Ceci: No, thanks! I’ve just had a cup of tea. Ale: Have you eaten anything this morning? Ceci: No, I’m not hungry. I had a terrible headache since last night. Michelle: Why don’t we go to the drugstore? I hear they sell a very good aspirin that heals every pain and every health problem. Ale: Well, let’s go to the drugstore. Pharmacist: Can I help you? Ceci: Yes, Can I have a box of the amazing aspirin that takes every pain away. But I don’t know what is called? Pharmacist: Oh! Yes we have an amazing aspirin its name is Magic Wish, this medicine takes every pain that you have away. It rally works!! Here you are. But you should stay in bed today and sleep for a few hours. Ceci: Thanks for the advice and the medicine. I hope it really works on me.

No hay comentarios: