sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2007

An Invitation

  • Michelle: Hello!
  • Ale: Hi, May I speak to Cecilia, Please?
  • Michelle: I’m sorry, she’s not in. Can I take a message?
  • Ale: Yes please, this is Alejandro Quintero.
  • Michelle: Is that Q-u-i-n-t-e-r-o.
  • Ale: Yes! That’s right.
  • Michelle: Well, ok !
  • Ale: Please, tell her that the accounting exam is on Wednesday at 9:20
  • Michelle: ok! Wednesday at 9:20 the accounting exam.
  • Ale: And would you ask her to call me this evening? My phone number is 0414- 7546439.
  • Michelle: Sure! I will give Cecilia the message.
  • Ale: thanks bye!
  • Michelle: Bye!.

Ceci: Hi Michelle, How are you? Michelle: Hello ceci, I’m really good and you? Ceci: Pretty well, thanks for asking. Michelle: By the way, Ceci, somebody called you. His name is Alejandro Quintero. Ceci: Oh really? And did he say? Michelle: He said that your accounting exam is on Wednesday at 9:20 and also he wants you to call him to his phone number this evening. Ceci: And did he leave his phone number? Because I don’t have it Michelle: Yes! It’s 0414- 7546439 Ceci: Thanks! I’m going to call him. Ceci: Hello Alejandro. Ale: Hello, Who’s calling? Ceci: It’s me, Cecilia, you called me this afternoon. Ale: Oh yeah right… Ceci: So… Ale: What are you going to do tomorrow night? Would you like to go out? Ceci: Oh! I’d love to, but I can’t. I have to study a lot Ale: Ok… How about this Saturday? We can go to study in the afternoon at the library, and later we can go to a disco ( la ternera) like at 10:00 Ceci: Well….. sure I’d love to go !!!

No hay comentarios: