martes, 18 de septiembre de 2007

Welcome to my blog

•Hi, my name’s Michelle but everybody calls me Michi. I´m from Maracaibo originally . I am 18 years old and I study Business administration at urbe. I live in “ las delicias” •I´m in my teens, I think I´m very cute, I am thin, medium height with a straight long red dyed hair. I have brown eyes and a tanned skin. •I love to listen to music, dancing, watch soccer games, especially Real Madrid soccer games , talking on the phone with my best friend, go out with my friends, surfing the net, eat pizza, hamburguers from Mcdonals , and chocolate ice creams, and of course I love my family they are the best. •I hate smoking, getting up early, eat cheese, washing my clothes, the lies and the injustice. •My dream is Graduate from the business school and be a good executive , then travel around the world, visit Argentina, Paris, Egypt, Brazil, Germany, Italy, England and of course Spain. I´d love to work in an important bank and buy a big house with lots of rooms , buy a nice car ( a new beetle-Volkswagen), get married with a good man and start a family. •I think the English is a very important language. I like watch TV in English (smallville, desperate housewife, ghost whisper, the Gilmore girls, American idol) and I listen to music too, I can speak very well, but I need to practice more, the most difficult for me is writing. I hope I can make a lot of friends in this class.

No hay comentarios: